Tracy Jon Sargeant Intro Post

Sorry for being late to the party but I just stumbled onto this great platform and dev company via Kickstarter. I am super excited to be part of the Blockchain and IoT community and look forward to learning more about both of these topics as well as the Elk platform.

Reason for joining the bootcamp?
Like Bilal, I want to help people understand IoT and I believe that this is the future of the Internet. Blockchain adoption needs to accelerate if we are going to achieve the things I believe we are capable of in my lifetime.

Two Truths and a Lie

1. I bought my first cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) when it was only $1.
  2. I talk about Blockchain with everyone I meet in an effort to socialize and demystify what it is.
  3. I have developed a blockchain application before.
2 Likes

Hi @tracyjon welcome to the party late-comers - now it looks like I am no longer the latest one :slight_smile:

Not sure about which one is your lie… maybe the third one?

1 Like

Yes @gmacario. You are correct. I have never developed a blockchain application before but I have some ideas that I think would be great ways to leverage a decentralized platform.

1 Like

Welcome @tracyjon to the club :smiley:, it’s tough to pick out your lie, but i will make a guess, it’s no.3

It’s never too late @gmacario :wink:

1 Like

Welcome. I would have said that #1 was the lie.
Congratulation on being a precursor. I hope yo bought 10000 of them and still have them :slight_smile: