[Assignment] Week two's assignment

More details shortly. In brief:

1. Review an ERC and add your thoughts through github comments (eips.ethereum.org/erc )
  2. Make your own token based smart contract and add a single function to ERC20 or ERC721 (USE REMIX)
  3. Collect all tokens and interact with each of the participants Smart Contracts.
2 Likes

If there are any questions about the assignments let me know :slight_smile:

FYI for everyone else, once you find the issue you want to comment on, leave your comments on the equivalent Github issue.

1 Like

Yep! And then report back, would love to see what proposal you all are curious about!

1 Like

OK! My first comment ever on an EIP! I started writing a comment on another EIP, but this one was easier and I finished it first. I’ll post my comment on the next one as soon as I finish. Bilal I really liked this assignment, thanks!

1 Like

Awesome! So glad you liked it, sometimes all it takes is a little push to dive into things and the wall of magic is gone and we can see how these emergent systems are really made of people just like us figuring things out all together :slight_smile: - this is why I’m starting to read more books on politics, yeah, it’s related :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: haha!

1 Like