Assignment 1: Introduction Post

Hello Everyone,

Glad to be part of this community. I’m speaking to you here from the Netherlands, Amsterdam.

Reason for joining the bootcamp:
Three reasons I want to join the bootcamp; I love aquiring and discovering new knowledge and spreading it around, which to no suprise I suppose leads me to my job: I’m a teacher ! In computer software and everything related to IT. Additionally I work at a small startup who tries to do things for the food industry (the least digitized industry in the world) and we believe that blockchain can be the ultimate solution for this. I have been working on my own IoT projects for blockchain but quickly found that I’m just a man and alone in this endevour. Hence I have been looking for people to help / start with and now I found you! :smiley: Hurray! One part of the trail ends and another begins!

I’m SUPER EXCITED:D

## Two Truths and a Lie

1. I worked together on a mining project with some people whom I trusted too much, they robbed my private key, making me lose a lot of money.
  2. I actually don’t know that much about IT, but I’m great at bringing people together and giving them purpose.
  3. I have actively hosted big gaming communities in the past, upto 3000 people. I was really good at this and people loved me a lot.

What is the lie? tell me in the comments below?

Hint: it’s a lie I tell myself.

1 Like

Welcome! I’m going to take a guess that it’s #2 - that you tell yourself you’re great at bringing people together and you don’t know much about IT. You know lots about IT :)?

Hey Bilal! You were correct!
It’s a lie I keep telling myself to keep myself open to new ideas, but sometimes I just have to aknowledge that by now I might already know a lot.

Awesome good guess!

1 Like